Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Endangered Animals

Endangered Animals

Those Lindsay students that went to the San Diego Zoo might have noticed the signs in front of the different animal exhibits. On those signs was the following information; the name of the animal, the scientific name of the animal, the area where the animal is originally from and whether the animal is on the endangered list. This last thing is very important because if an animal gets on this list there is a great chance that your grand-children might never see this animal in their lifetime. Imagine if they never get to see a real Giant Panda or a Black Rhinoceros or a Tiger. It will be a real shame that our future generations will not see these wonderful animals because of our lack of knowledge about conservation. Many people think that keeping these animals in places like the San Diego Zoo is a cruel thing. But if we think about the dangers that these endangered animals face in the wild, then it might change your opinion about the zoo. Tell me your opinion about endangered animals and the conservation of these creatures.

8 comments:

Yenia said...

yes, this is true i think we should keep the endangerd species in zoo's because that way we have a chance on saving them and our fututre generations could have the chance to know what these animals are. and if we dont they are never going to know what a panda is i thing that is sellfish of us if we let that happend to the animals that are in danger.

♥♥♥Miss Charm's blog♥♥♥ said...

I think that by keeping the animals at the zoo is a good idea, because in the zoo they take really good care of them and they feed them and clean them and they pay really good attention to them. If they were out there in the wild probably they will be dead. Animals are not in danger if they are kept in the zoo, in pretty sure they are happy.

CHARGERS said...

wow i never thought of that damn i think the zoo is boring but i would like my child as well as my childrens kids to see the animals that i seen. i want them to know about the different animals there is out there not only new ones but ones that i've seen.i think the zoo is wonderful to keep the animals in there is no harm and they get fed and well trained!!!!!

Kristy's ScrapTime said...

Hey Juan I think what you said is true because I myself used to think that it was cruel to animals to keep them locked in the cells at the zoo, but it's true that they wouldn't survive much if they where left alone in the wild. I think that you stated your point very clearly. Oh yeah and definetly I want my daughter to see the Giant Pandas when she grows up. and to tell you the truth the PANDAS are my favorite animals in the animalia kingdom.

Marilyn said...

I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT ANIMALS SHOULD BE WHERE THEY BELONG IN THEIR NATURAL ENVIRONMENTS BUT BY READING THIS I THINK THAT TIF THEY ARE INDAGERED SPECIES THEY ARE FINE WHERE THEY ARE AT WITH THEIR OWN KIND NOT RUNNING AWAY FROM ANYBODY AND NOT TRYING TO EAT ANYBODY. I ACTUALLY WOULD LIKE MY KIDS TO SEE ALL THE BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS THAT I GOT TO SEE IN BY KEEPING THEM IN THE ZOO I THINK THATS THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD. ITS NOT A BAD PLACE FOR THEM,THEY SEEM TO BE HAPPY THEY DIDNT LOOK MAD OR ANYHTING WHEN I SEEN THEM. THEY ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF.

ziomara's blog said...

I think that they should keep the animals in the zoo beacause they are real well care and they don't seem dangerous beacuse they teach them to be good and if they set them to the wild there going to be mean!and we won't to get to see them nomore.also i would love all my family to keep seeing the animals

monica said...

WELL IDON'T BECAUSE I DID WHEN TO THE ZOO

Jessica_mv said...

your Funny Juan:)YOU even have a blog....L.O.L